Candidates who wants to be an Epic Reseller;
Must read,understand,comply and Agree to the mentioned terms setforth herein;
Article 1: [Purpose of the policy]
The Supplier, Epic Systems Co., Ltd. can grant a reseller,
The rights to resell “Epic Systems” products in his/her respective countryConsidering that he/she complies with the supplier’s laws regarding regional Sales, Therefore upon verification of Epic Systems Co., Ltd. of a specific seller to be an Epic Reseller in his/her respective country.This policy should be printed in 2 copies signed and be kept by both parties.
The ResellerAgrees to comply with Epic Systems Co., Ltd. interventions, advise, Selling and Marketing rules, to avoid distribution problem between the manufacturer and it’s authorized distributors in their respective country Any actions regarding Sales and Marketing in reseller's countrywill be consulted and approved by Epic Systems Co., Ltd. first, before execution, Signed and documented.
This agreement does not bind the reseller with any of the Manufacturer, But of the Supplier only which is Epic Systems Co. Ltd This agreement is built for the purpose of expanding markets and to set the rules and connection between both parties declared. This agreement aims to promote mutual interest and achieve Co-prosperity Based on goodwill and trust between the two parties Without disregarding the MANUFACTURER’S laws and agreement with the Supplier
Article 2: [Products]
The term "Products" in this Agreement, shall mean the products Purchased from Epic Systems only
1. Digital Door Locks (Appointed models only)
2. Fingerprint related products (Appointed models only)
Article 3: [Supply and Consumer Price]
1. The supplier should provide accurate reseller purchase price on his Products, On the other hand the reseller should implement reasonable And accurate pricing on his territory, supplier may at any time, Change its product pricing or the reseller’s purchase prices, Due to unstable fluctuation of costs, on the other hand, Supplier has the responsibility to inform reseller on these changes From time to time
2. The supplier has the sole discretion over the product prices he implements.
Article 4: [Payment]
1. The reseller agrees to comply with the “Dollar” “Advance Cash Payment” Policy of the supplier, for the exchange of his goods
2. The reseller should pay purchase price and shipping charges to buy the Goods from supplier
Article 5: [Order]
1. The Reseller shall submit P.O. (Purchase Order) to supplier, to process his orders,
2. P.O. (Purchase Order Document) should include;
3. The Product name, quantity, model and product description of ordered items
4. Supplier should supply these orders and provide the status of shipment. And provide necessary information in case of delays and unavoidable circumstances.
Article 6: [Ownership of Goods]
1. Product ownership is transferred to the reseller after the product is shipped.
2. The supplier will not be held responsible for any product damages incurred, Theft, fire and all risk, once the product is in the reseller’s possession.
Article 7: [Warranty]
The reseller agrees to the 1 year warranty period of the supplier.
Article 8: [Operating Rights]
1. This agreement is issued to the reseller (only) as an independent contractor
2. The reseller is not in any way authorized to reproduce And redistribute this agreement to any third parties
Article 9: [Termination of Contract]
This Agreement is valid only for 1 year beginning on the date hereof Thereafter, this Agreement shall be renewed by the supplier Unless, either party gives to the other party written notice of termination Or modification of rules, at least thirty (30) days prior to the end of the initial or any renewal term.
Article 10: [Information Confidentiality]
The reseller shall not at any time, either during or after the term Of this agreement, disclose or use, directly or indirectly to any third party, Any Proprietary Information of which the reseller gains knowledge during or By reason of this Agreement and the reseller shall retain all such information in trust in a fiduciary capacity for the sole use and benefit of the company
Article 11: [Competent Court]
1. This agreement shall be construed under, and governed by, the laws of South Korea,
2. Any litigation concerning this agreement shall be governed by the Laws of South Korea.
Article 12: [Others]
1. For some rules not stated in this agreement. Will follow customary procedure that will be both agreed by the two parties.
2. This agreement will be saved and printed in two copies so each party can have a copy that is an original.
Article 13: [Copyright Policy]
1. Ownership of copyright The copyright on website and the material on the website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by us and our licensors.
2. This copyright notice We grant to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable licence to:
(a) view the website and the material on the website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
(b) Navigate and use the website for your own [personal and non-commercial] use. only. We do not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved. For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without our prior written permission.
4. Data mining
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to [firstname.lastname@example.org]
6. Enforcement of copyright
We take the protection of our copyright very seriously. If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the licence above, we may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs. If you become aware of any use of our copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the licence above, please report this by email to [email@example.com]
7. Infringing material
If you become aware of any material on our website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this by email to [firstname.lastname@example.org]